SIGNS THAT YOU ARE IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP!
Are you being abused?
Does your boyfriend/girlfriend look at you or act in ways that scare you?
* Act jealous or possessive?
* Put you down or criticize you?
* Try to control where you go, what you wear or what you do?
* Text or IM you excessively?
* Blame you for the hurtful things they say and do?
* Threaten to kill or hurt you or themselves if you leave them?
* Try to stop you from seeing or talking to friends and family?
* Try to force you to have sex before you’re ready?
* Do they hit, slap, push or kick you?
If you said yes to even one, you may be in an abusive relationship. Call us if you need to talk. We’re here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. All calls and chats are anonymous and confidential.
Contact us by phone at 1-866-331-9474 (1-866-331-8453 TTY) or chat online from 4pm – 2am CST.
National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline | 1-866-331-9474 | 1-866-331-8453 TTY |
*LOVE IS RESPECT!!!!!*